Kira's Interview 2010





1. What is something mommy always says to you?
"I love you" 2010: "Keep your voice down"


2. What makes mommy happy?
"Me" 2010: "When I say I love you"


3. What makes mommy sad?
"When I'm away from her" 2010: "When someone dies in her family"


4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
"When you laugh at me" 2010:"When you tickle me"

5. What was your mommy like as a child?
"Me" 2010:" Ummm...sweet" (she sounded doubtful though, it was more like "Sweet?")


6. How old is your mommy
"I don't know, I know you are in the 30's" 2010:"33"


7. How tall is your mommy?
"5ft" 2010: "Umm 5.4"

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"Be on the computer" 2010: "Be on the computer"

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
"Be on computer, watch t.v. and clean" 2010:"Works on the computer, and watches TV" (man, my kids think I'm so lazy!)

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
"A show. A ballet show"2010:"Being President...well *running* for President." (I said, "you don't think I'd win?" She just chuckled and looked away)

11. What is your mommy really good at?
"Cuddling me" 2010:"Editing Photo's"

12. What is your mommy not very good at?
"Doing yard work"2010:"I don't know"

13. What does your mommy do for a job?
"take care of me" 2010:"Take care of me and my brother"

14.What is your mommy's favorite food?
"Shrimp" (She got this one, not sure where Evan came up with cake. I hate cake) 2010: "Healthy food"

15.What makes you proud of your mommy?
"When you let me use your computer"2010: "When she cuddles with me"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"You would be the little mermaid" 2010:"Hmmm...I don't know, who is your favorite character?" 

17. What do you and your mommy do together?
"Go swimming in the summer time, watch tv" 2010:"Hang out and cuddle"

18. How are you and your mommy the same?
"We the same skin, we wear earrings, we have rings, we like to do crafts" 2010:"We are both girls"

19. How are you and your mommy different?
"I watch tv alot and you just like the computer alot" 2010:"We have different colored hair"

20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
"Because you give gifts to me" 2010:"She cuddles with me"

21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy?
"He goes to work to get money to pay to live in our house" 2010:"His voice"(I DO love his voice!)

22. Where is your mommys favorite place to go?
"Walmart" 2010:"Starbucks"

3 comments:

Jacob & Angie said...

Yet again, another cute post :) And I have to add, I LOVE the picture of her :)

Marlene said...

Just wondering, did you remind them of what they said last year? Those are so cute! Love her AND Evan's answers!

Heidi said...

I didn't remind them! I made Kira sit on the floor so she couldn't see her old answers either! Aren't they funny? Some of them are so random. I think the questions next year for Kira at least will be a little different. I'm going to look into more "parent" derived stuff so they answer stuff about both Shawn and I. I think that would be fun! :)