Egg Hunt

The Easter Bunny came and hid some eggs for us this year since Papa and Nonie and Barb and Scott don't live in Chicago. Thank goodness for that rabbit. Mom and Dad are clueless about this sort of thing. ;)

The eggs were all over the place (and the house sits on a an acre lot) so there were lots of places for him to hide 42 eggs.

This is how it was the whole time, a running blur of children racing to be "first".
Evan brought his grass to Shawn "Here, can you hold my grass, it keeps getting my eggs lost in it!"

Counting the eggs out onto the table.
Then Kira found this brick, picked it up and started laughing. "Take my picture of me and my pig nose brick mom!"

So I did. ;)

4 comments:

Covered In Crafts said...

Great pics!

Amber said...

That's a nice brick she's got there! lol

Katie said...

The grass and pig nose brick are too funny!!

Marlene said...

wow - 42 eggs! I didn't see any real ones? Did you hide any so they have the experience since you can't hide real eggs down here?
And I loved Kira's brick!
AND Shawn's expression holding the Easter grass! Priceless!