Sears Tower Part Three: Heading Home!

Getting home was rather unadventurous. Thank goodness. The only weird part about it was going really slow for a bit due to the storm and restricted speeds on the track.

No big deal.

What amused me was when we bought our tickets, there was one window open.


But the line looked like this: 




Go figure. ;)

Cool clock at the station:




Ipod: Check
Tween Magazine: Check
Snack and drink: Check
Ignore your mother for the entire time you are on the train: Check

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Sorry, but can you read the above post? Who is that? I have seen comments on your blog before! I'd love to know what it says! (I know, I'm nosey!)
I love the shots of the kids by the train....Kira all lovin on her bro!
And I'm willing to be 'amused' wasn't REALLY what you were when you saw one window open and all those lines!

Jennifer said...

Omg I totally used to love those tween magazines!!! I <3 Jonathan Brandis!