Working on my blog, what do you think?

My computer skills are fuzzy, it's been awhile since I played around with html settings, and for some reason I cannot get my header to change. So for now...

Here is what the kids do when they are bored and I'm in the shower, or ignoring them while I make my blog pretty...



As you can imagine they were quite proud. Reminded me of guys I knew in college who did this with beer cans. They loved to knock it down and then I had them put them back into stacks to use to rinse after teeth brushing. ;)

We've since moved on to toilet paper tubes. They've been collecting them all week for a "game" they are playing. I'm not privy to the rules or the object of the game. I just know that it apparently requires 25 used toilet paper tubes rescued from the trash. Yum.

This is how I parent. ;)

2 comments:

Marlene said...

At least you know where the cups are! This is great! They really got it high! Were they standing on the counter or on stools? Or are you afraid to ask!? LOL I'm sure they have a really cool game lined up! How long do they think they can remember the rules to the toilet paper tube game, cuz I'm willing to bet it's going to take a while to get 25! We sent letters yesterday for the kids.

Heidi said...

Oh mom! I didn't ask how it got that tall! Silly Grammy!

They must have 20 tp rolls, Evan dug through the trash to find them. ;)