Today was a rainy day.

It was pouring when I woke up at 6 am and at 6:30pm it is still coming down. It's been years since I've seen days of rainfall, and I like it.

I was pretty productive today. I made yummy enchilada's in the crockpot, did 4 loads of laundry, and baked cookies for the kids so they were hot and fresh when I picked Kira up from the bus stop.

Her attitude today was much improved as well, and so everyone had a fun, but rambunctious afternoon. So much energy and no place to expend it all day, makes for a loud house!

Here are my cookies, oatmeal chocolate chip! This picture is why I will never be a food blogger...that and I made these from a package that has you add butter and egg...but I digress. It's really all about the photography skills. :)




And one of Kira enjoying her cookie. Evan was not interested in posing today for me.

0 comments: