Witches Brew

When Evan came in and said "Kira says we need 2 plastic spoons and one bowl, green please for our experiment" I gave him some supplies and ran to grab my camera.

As you can see from my previous post, decent outside time has been pretty limited. I've been kicking them out for some sun and fresh air whenever I get a chance.

The wheelbarrow is full again, even though Shawn and I dump it on it's side all the time, it "somehow" gets put upright again and filled with water. So weird. ;)

Kira was in charge of stirring the "witches brew".




Evan was in charge of "more dirt" and acorns.




Here they are whipping up the latest batch.

Guess I don't need to worry about dinner tonight!

3 comments:

Marissa said...

Your children are gorgeous!!! That is a fantastic brew they are concocting. A witch will put her stamp of approval on it!!!

Unknown said...

Ahhh! They are so cute! I have been missing them lots this week. Give them some love for me.

Heidi said...

Hehe. Thanks Marissa! They will love that!

Katie, no problem. I even like them this week so it won't feel like a chore. ;)