More Vegas...


Katie's brother-in-law CJ and his wife Jen have a condo in Vegas and are really generous in letting people stay there when they don't need it. It was a great room, and so appreciated!

It has a pretty cool view too. (As cool of a view as you can get in a desert. I live in one. I'm not impressed).
First, I'm a sucker for gorgeous bathrooms, and this one was wonderful. Everyone is generally really happy about that big tub to the left that is jetted and really deep, but I am not a bath person, so it didn't do anything for me. 


This is the view from the balcony. Just some fun shots of the patio and pool and then out across the city.




In addition to the dolphins and the sharks, we did a fun little thing called the "CSI" experience. There is a televsion show on called CSI and it's really popular. So this is set up like a crime scene, and you go in and investigate and try to determine what happened. It was pretty cheesy, but still fun, and a good way to spend some time if you don't want to gamble.
I took a picture, but then Katie said there were signs everywhere that said I couldn't take pictures so I put it away. Here is my illegal, blurry shot. ;)





We also gambled, and I lost everything I bet, but Kim and Katie came out ahead over the four days. :)
Our favorite thing to do was to play penny slots with games and Sex and the City (based on a show none of us has ever watched but might now!) was our favorite and was fun.


We also spent a ton of time just window shopping. Never a dull moment. :)

Here are some random pics from that. Then a whole new post about two of the things I thought were the most fun. Ziplining on Freemont street and Coke tasting!

We went to wander around the Wynn for a bit, and it was just beautiful inside. Here is a snapshot of one of the bars, and then a few from the gardens inside. The flower balls hanging from the trees are so beautiful!




We saw this display and from several feet away I saw it!
The Firedancer! (My sisters think I'm crazy, but I can live with that.)


The Firedancer is from the Dave Matthews Band. It's a logo design Dave drew, and I can spot it anywhere. I love the band, and always find stuff like this to be fun. It's like finding a little treasure you didn't know you were looking for. It makes me smile. 


Kim loves purses, so this seemed a fitting backdrop to make her pose for me.


 These two pictures were in front of a cool wall, but the execution didn't go as well as I had hoped. So I messed around with some photoshop editing to make them somewhat presentable, they aren't great, but they are all we managed to take. We are dumb.






0 comments: