One of those things...

1.)Q. Can you cook?
1.)A. yup.

2.)Q. What was your dream growing up?
2.)A. To be a mechanical engineer.

3.)Q. What talent do you wish you had?
3.)A. Playing the piano. Or being super creative like my Aunt Leora or Heidi Swapp. I just steal their cool ideas and wish I was as genius.

4.)Q. If I bought you a drink what would it be?
4.)A. Diet Dr. Pepper.

5.)Q. Favorite vegetable?
5.)A. Corn

6.)Q. What was the last book you read?
6.)A. Right now I'm reading a series, so it was book five in the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. I can't remember the title of it though.

7.)Q. What zodiac sign are you ?
7.)A. Virgo.

8.)Q. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
8.)A. Just my ears

9.)Q. Worst Habit?
9.)A. I bite my nails. Ewww.


11.)Q. What is your favorite sport?
11.)A. To play? Softball. I don't get much out watching anything any more. Though I do enjoy my son's soccer games.

12.)Q. Negative or Optimistic attitude?
12.)A. Optimistic.

13.)Q.What do you do for a living?
13.)A. Stay home with my kids.

14.)Q. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
14.)A. Losing loved ones. All of them I've had to say goodbye too.

15.)Q. Tell me one weird fact about you:
15.)A. I don't burp. Ever.

16.)Q. Do you have any pets?
16.)A. 4.


18.)Q. What was your first impression of me?
18.)A. Um...I have no idea. How the heck old was I for that? Elementary school.

19.)Q. Do you think clowns are scary?
19.)A. Yes.

20.)Q. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be???
20.)A. My hips would be significantly smaller.


22.)Q. What color eyes do you have?
22.)A. Bluish.

23.)Q. Ever been arrested?
23.)A. yup. Stupid Travis.

24.)Q. Bottle or Draft?
24.)A. yuck. I hate beer.

25.)Q. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?
25.)A. Pay off the rest of my debt.

26.)Q. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be?
26.)A. On a beach.

27.)Q. What 's your favorite bar to hang at?
27.)A. I hate bars. Too loud,too stinky.

28.)Q. Do you believe in ghosts?
28.)A. nope.

29.)Q. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
29.)A. Play online. Read.

30.)Q. Do you swear a lot?
30.)A. Too much I think.

31.)Q. Biggest pet peeve?
31.)A. So many...where to start?

32.)Q. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
32.)A. Tired.

33.)Q. Middle Name?
33.)A. Marie


Notice some missing questions? I deleted those to protect the innocent! ;)
And the fact remains that I am lazy, so I'm not going to go back and renumber the whole thing so you can't tell.

0 comments: