Evan's Art

So Evan has taken to drawing humans. That's his choice of word not mine. I call them people.

So I've been wanting to scan in his art, but that involves going upstairs, using Shawn's computer, etc. So I never have.

Today he drew our family on the whiteboard. I got some pics to share.

I have to say that in all my years of working with kids, I have never seen this type of interpretation of people. For some reason he never draws heads. He also never gives anyone any arms. Shawn is ALWAYS tall. I'm often the same size as the kids. This time I have some height advantage.

He also generally draws Shawn and himself in black, Kira and I get a range of colors.

Without further ado:



7 comments:

Marlene said...

He sure shows his individuality! Good job Evan!

Soto Family said...

Love his drawings! I, too, have never seen drawing like this--it's pretty cool.

Soto Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sandra said...

How sweet!!! And unique!!!

Abbie said...

Oh my goodness, those are so cute. It's so funny, all the little faces floating in the air! Maybe he's going to be one of those abstract artists?

Unknown said...

Too cute. Those are the best humans I've ever seen....heads aren't really that important any way.

sandra said...

About the comment you posted on my blog: That Chocolate Eclair sort of can be ww friendly. See, the only thing that wouldn't be is the chocolate. You could still use, fat free Cool Whip, Fat frre and Sugar free pudding, and low fat graham crackers!!! See there, now maybe you can enjoy it!!!