Today was Crazy Hair Outrageous Outfit day at the kids school.

And I actually had to tell Kira that it is not "outrageous" to wear a brown shirt with a red plaid skirt. A little off maybe, but no one would think it was crazy.

Then Evan put on a check shirt with plaid shorts. Which looks like how most 7 year old boys look all the time.

Then I had to take a picture because Kira's  "Pippi Longstocking" hair was just too much. And after this:

I had to say, "Guys! You are supposed to look crazy!"

*Note their body position didn't change, just their faces. LOL

Evan and his "crazy" mohawk. ;)

Hahaha! This kills me. Also this is it folks, she is donating her hair next week to Locks of Love. She is ready for it to go. I'm a little sad, but how is this for a last hurrah!?

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay for Locks of Love!! I know I don't have to remind you, but take before and after pictures!! (I actually took a before picture, and never took an official after picture, haha.) Her Pippi hair is awesome! And Evan is a little cutie pie.

Kimberly said...

That is awesome! I told her to do that to her hair. She just laughed at me!

Shawn said...

Put a giant lollipop in Evan's hand and he could start singing "We represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild..."

Marlene said...

Definately CRAZY! But so much fun! And congrats on Kira's BIG decision! How did you ever talk Shawn into it?!? When is she going to do it? would LOVE to be there! I'm so proud of her!

Unknown said...

ha ha ha! This post made me laugh out loud. Your kids are such dorks that they don't even know how to look crazy! And how is it that they have to be told to make stupid faces when they are supposed to when 90% of the time you are fighting them to get them to look normal for a picture!

Heidi said...

Katie, I would love to know. And Shawn and I were dying this morning that our kids don't even "get" how to look crazy. HAHA! They are SO Bramblett!

Helena said...

LOL! Love it.